Because this guy below is the Group Managing Director of the company of C.I Holdings Berhad, which owns Permanis Sdn Bhd, which represents Pepsi Malaysia.
Because despite of the public outcry from the youtube video, his reactions only include “It was a closed door meeting, not for public” and ” Sorry if you are offended”
So.. with such Pepsi brand slogans as below.. delCapo certainly hope Pepsi Co recognise their Malaysian representative’s great effort to uphold their image. :
- 2008–present: “Something For Everyone”
- 2009–present: “Refresh Everything”/”Every Generation Refreshes the World”
- 2010–present: “Every Pepsi Refreshes The World”
- 2010–present “Pepsi. Sarap Magbago.” (Philippines – meaning “It’s nice to change”)
- 2010–present “Badal Do Zamana” (Urdu – meaning “Change The World”)(Pakistan)
For the rest of us.. delCapo strongly suggest we send a message to this bloody racist bugger by boycotting ALL of C.I Holdings Berhad’s long list of brands..
- Mountain Dew
- Boss coffee
- Lipton Tea
- Bleu mineral water
- Shot mineral water
- Tropicana Juices
- Sting energy drink