It was a day the PR leaders came out in force to show solidarity…. political mileage was gained… but genuine rage, sadness and united spirits were felt in their voices.
A fund has also been set up to raise money for the future of BEng Hock’s family, including his unborn child.
- Teo Beng Hock was a driven, pleasant young anak bangsa Malaysia… soon to be a husband, soon to be a father – no apprent reason to take his own life.
- He was in custody of the MACC and last seen in the building after extended hours of interregation by the MACC officers… only as a witness.
- His body was found on the 5th floor of the MACC building, caused by sudden death as a result of dropping from the 14th floor window.
- His car was parked in the MACC building so he could have driven home himself.
- His mobile phone is still missing todate.
Gobind Singh, Tony Pua, Ronnie Liu, Eli Wong, Jeff Ooi were also spotted.
Common questions asked:
- Why would Beng Hock NOT leave the MACC office after he was released after long hours of questioning when he had his car parked?
- Who were the officers-in-charge and the officers questioning him?
- What happened during the long hours of questioning?
- Why were harsh interegation and illegal tactics used on witnesses (not even suspects) of cases involving RM2000+ of funds allocation for purchase of the Malaysian flags when cases involving millions (like Khir Toyo) and billions (PKFZ) not even considered??
- Windows in high rise like the MACC office are not easily climbed over to attempt any escape or jump.. how and why would Beng Hock get up and over to take his own life without “help”??
- WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO TEO BENG HOCK ???
- The cabinet to not waste anymore time and meet to recommend a royal commision of inquiry on the MACC.
- Teo Beng Hock was in custody and therefore the MACC is accountable for what happened, regardless of how it happened.
- The MACC head to resign or be sacked!
- The MACC officers involved to be investigated IMMEDIATELY.
- No more bullshit statements and cover-up from the PDRM and the government.
- TRUTH AND JUSTICE FOR TEO BENG HOCK!!
Here are some selected pix:
1-minute silence, led by MB Khalid
Emotions ran high… e.g on Lim Guan Eng and Tony Pua’s faces
A crowd of 3,000+
Haris Ibrahim in Saya Anak Bangsa t-shirt… would have been more interesting if he had spoken, I’m sure.