*UPDATE* 060409 – 9.30am
P59 Bukit Gantang – MORE INTIMIDATION!!!
- Our poor Port Weld (Kuala Sepetang) fishermen, who’s livelihood is already hard enough (read delCapo’s previous post on Port Weld)
- Perak Express reports that they are using MARINE POLICE to intimidate them every morning…. Vote BN, or else!! Sick Sick Sick!!
- We will have photos soon…
- STOP BN INTIMIDATION ONCE & FOR ALL>>> Vote PAS!!
P59 Bukit Gantang – SICK!SICK!SICK!
- Using Islam, manipulators of the faith and its adherents, for any little they can gain for themselves! Read witness first account details here
060409 – 1.45am
delCapo & the Barisan Rakyat bloggers team reached it’s full force today…. Famous names like Haris, Zorro, Antares, Whisperer, Shanghai Fish, ArifAbdull + 20 others HQ-ed in Taiping working on Bukit Gantang & Bukit Selambau, not forgetting Anil Netto, RPK on MT and the Perak’s Bloggers Network. Batang Ai is well covered by the Sarawak brothers like The Broken Shield, DayaNation, Dayak Baru, Audi61, Hornbill Unleashed and Letter from Batang Ai
Apologies for those who are active but delCapo have missed out.
**KUDOS to ALL** Blogsphere has played an ever important part of elections in Malaysia. Don’t take my word for it…. ask Jabu! …hahahahahaha!!!!
ok seriously…. here’s delCapo’s analysis of the likely results.
Considering all “normal” factors, including the “normal” dirty, intimidation & money politics of BN
Pakatan Rakyat 3 : 0 BN
N25 Bukit Selambau –
- I believe Makkal Sakthi has finally united and will rally behind PKR, or should I say, against MIC/BN.
- Last day of work – make sure voters recognise & cross ONLY the right box on the A4 ballot paper of 15 names – PKR.
- MUST push all the way to a LARGE winning margin & bury MIC!!! MAKKAL SAKTHI !!!!!
- Assuming a likely 10-15% votes to the un-Independents & spolit votes, PKR/Pakatan Rakyat will win it for the Kedah rakyat!
- Taking into considerations BN’s usual “hantu voters”
- PKR Manikumar wins by 2,288 votes.
N29 Batang Ai
- Jawah is determined to lead the rise of the Warrior’s Spirit and lead Batang Ai to make Sarawak history AGAIN! He has tiredlessly gone deep into the sometimes inaccessible long houses and that’s where it matters.
- The question is whether the residents of many long houses will defy their Tuai Rumah & vote with courage & heart.
- BN’s dirty tricks has included votes buying, personal attacks on Jawah, “man on man” police intimidation at long houses, kidnap of Tuai Rumah….
- An annoucement by SPR that 14 ballot boxes to be transported by air will NOT be accompanied by observers like Mafrel reps or either party members…. 3,312 votes at stake in these 14 boxes (out of 8000!!!)… hmmmmmm
- Jawah & PKR will still pull it off…. 516 votes margin.
P59 Bukit Gantang
- delCapo must say this to Bukit Gantang. I’ve only known & followed DS Nizar since the Perak constitutional crisis. But I’ve concluded that this is a special man…. God sent… good heart, works hard, charismatic, moderate but tremendous people’s skills with great leadership qualities- a true Rakyat’s man of national leader quality.
- How can Bukit Gantang people NOT see this? NOT support him? NOT love him??
- How can Bukit Gantang voters be willing to even think about voting for those assholes at BN against this man??
- How can Bukit Gantang NOT want him as their Wakil Rakyat???? Espicially his own people in the heart of kampongs!?!??!!
- On “normal” BN tactics of extra millions $$ of our money spent, vote buying, IC kidnapping,overdrive smearing campaigns, playing the ridiculous “treason” tune, 6000 police & FRU personnel in town etc… etc… Nizar’s popularity (vote-wise) among Malay voters are at all time low of 40%
- delCapo believes Nizar still has what it takes… too close to call, multiple recounts possible…. winning by a 1,188 votes.
BUT, there’s no way BN is going to let a 3-0 scoreline happen…. & they will MOST LIKELY to carry out the Mother of all CHEATS on Bukit Gantang.
There’s ain’t 6,000 police in town for nothing…. if u get my drift…
The key for ALL 3 seats (lessons from past By Elections) –
- COME OUT & VOTE… high voters turnout = less chance of cheating by BN.
- DO NOT come alone…. bring a friend/family/neighbour, especially one who is lazy/sick & may not come out… Undi bersama sama.
- VOTE early!! To avoid traffic jam (walk, cycle or motorbike if u can) & avoid dirty tricks of roadblocks to deter voters.
One last day & 3 battles to be won, Anak Bangsa Malaysia….. lets make it count!!