DO NOT let MIC/BN take advantage of a division & sneak in a win!!!
As long as we are DIVIDED, BN is SUCCESSFUL !!
STAY UNITED!!! KEEP MIC/BN OUT!!!!!
HERE IS Barisan Rakyat’s very own Viveg rports back from Bukit Selamabau: Feedback on the ground situation in Bukit Selambau.
Indian Community Support:
- · The majority of Indian community’s support seem to be behind PKR
- · Even though the Makkal Sakthi initially called for boycott, some of the local supporters has gone to ground asking the people to vote for Pakatan.
- · The prospect of having an Exco from the area is the carrot that is being.
- · MIC will surely claim otherwise and Samy Vellu’s visited Thanendran in the hospital and planned to use the visit to potray Hindraf as supporting MIC. Good thing Hindraf corrdinator Kannan has come out to say Samy Vellu’s claim is not true.
- · No matter how dissatisfied the Indian voters will be with Pakatan, there is minimal chance of them supporting BN.
- · It’s beyond my comprehension why they still say that Hindraf will work in support of Pakatan in Bukit Gantang but will remain passive in Bukit Selambau. It doesn’t matter really because the local unit seem to have seen reason.
- · The impact of Kalaivanar leaving is not as big as BN expected. It remains a cheap publicity act to highlight in BN ceramah.
- · All the division members who followed hoim out are not voters in Bukit Selambau.
- · The Indian community has seen him for what he is.
- · They know that Kalaivanar stood in the Gurun state seat and lost in the 12th GE. As such they do not buy his claim of not being appreciated seriously.
- · The scandals surrounding him from his stay in Seremban days have been circulated in Bukit Selambau, leaving doubts on his credibility.
Infighting within PKR:
· I’m a little worried about this.
· Manikumar being new, is being guided by a group of state PKR leaders. And this group is not including the local divisional leaders in some decision making process.
· According to someone from the SP PKR division, even the Malay members of the division are grumbling of not being included in the campaign planning and implementation.
· The locals feel that they know the ground better and should be included in the planning while Manikumar’s campaign team is not absorbing all team players.
· I fear this is the weakest link now.
· If Pakatan is to lose Bukit Selambau, it will be their PKR’s infighting that causes the downfall.
· PKR better handle the dissatisfaction before it causes some damage